30 Johnson Street Guildford WA 6055
CHARACTER COTTAGE IN A PRIME LOCATION (WITH A COMMERCIAL TWIST)30 Johnson Street, Guildford
Set out on over 557 sqm the front elevation features a wonderful L-shape verandah whilst the back garden has ample lawn and garden, together with a 7m x 5m gabled outdoor entertaining patio for the growing family.
THE TWIST Prior to this family ownership the previous vendor operated as medical/consulting suites. City of Swan advise this location is in a permitted use" area and to change back to consulting rooms would be subject to assessment on application. This property however is being sold as a residential property and any buyers interested in medical suites or similar, shall make their own inquiries with City of Swan.
* 3 Bedrooms
* 1 Bathroom (NEW) traditional style with claw foot bath, floor to ceiling tiling, pedestal vanity & WC
* Leadlight front entry and second bedroom has quaint French doors to the verandah
* High ceilings throughout and hallways featuring decorative timber freeze
* Jarrah timber floors and profile skirtings
* Air Conditioning (ducted evaporative plus additional wall mounted r/c unit in Lounge)
* Traditional open fireplace with decorative mantle
* Country kitchen (NEW) with plenty of above & below bench storage and large freestanding Electric Oven
* Formal lounge
* Alarm System (as is)
* Instantaneous Electric HWS
* Solid brick and iron roof construction with traditional rambling L-Shape verandah
* Large rear garden with plenty of grass and room for a pool!
* (NEW) Large gabled outdoor patio addition (7m x 5m)
* Secure garage parking and plenty of driveway parking
* Reticulated gardens (front & rear)
Easy Walking To:
Guildford Primary School and Prestigious Guildford Grammar (GG includes GIRLS from Kindy to Y6)
Guildford Train Station, Swan River, Guildford Post Office,
Stirling Square, Kings Meadow Polo Ground and many local historic sites
Hotels, Bars, Cafes, Antique shops and much more!
YEAR BUILT: Circa 1920's
LAND SIZE: 557 sqm
Land: $1746 16/17
Water: $837 15/16
NOTE: This house is being sold as a residence for family occupation.
Any buyer interest for consultation rooms/medical suites must make their own inquiries with City of Swan.
Lot 501, Diagram 49962
Volume 2806, Folio 586
Local Government Area: City of Swan (9267 9267)
PHOTOS DEPICTED INCLUDE:
Iconic newly restored Guildford Hotel
Guildford Antique and Cafe Strip
The Little Deli - Guildford Cafe Strip
Guildford Post Office
Swan River from Guildford
Historic Rose & Crown Hotel, Guildford
Historic Guildford Grammar Iconic Chapel
For any additional information please contact Heidi McAtee on 0406 321 770
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Guildford, WA 6055 priced between $420,000 and $780,000