30 Cunningham Place Padbury WA 6025
SOUTH PADBURY GEM!30 Cunningham Place, Padbury
The property boasts large living areas, a renovated kitchen, zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, a separate kids wing, 2 outdoor entertaining areas and 2 very large workshops plus off-street parking for additional vehicles (great for Tradies).
The family friendly location is within walking distance to South Padbury Primary School, Padbury Village Shopping Centre (which includes multiple restaurants and an IGA) and Duncraig Senior High School is just a short bike ride away.
Further features of the home include -
- 4 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with an ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 are located in the kids wing
- Bedroom 2 is the result of two bedrooms being opened up for one large room (great for a kids activity room can be closed up to create a 5th bedroom)
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 separate living areas (adults retreat off the master bedroom perfect for a nursery)
- The main living area opens out to one of the outdoor entertaining areas
- Renovated kitchen with a dishwasher, plumbed fridge recess, pantry and a 6 burner gas cooktop
- Spacious dining area
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Gas bayonet
- Gas hot water system
- Security screens on all doors and most windows
- 2 separate outdoor entertaining areas
- Grassed area and a sandpit for kids and pets to play (plenty of room for a pool)
- Reticulated easy care gardens
- 2 large workshops
- Garden shed for additional storage
- Additional off street parking for your boat/work vehicles
All of this located within easy access to the freeway, Whitfords Shopping Centre, Hillarys Marina and the beach.
For further information please call Jarrod O'Neil on 0411 103 617.
- Sun, 24th Sep 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Padbury, WA 6025 priced between $370,000 and $690,000