3 Treen Street Bald Hills QLD 4036
Excellent home too good to last.3 Treen Street, Bald Hills
Packed full of features including:
• Three good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes;
• New kitchen with granite bench-tops and quality appliances;
• Large and versatile airconditioned rumpus;
• Combined 2nd toilet and laundry downstairs;
• Pet and kid friendly fenced backyard with a relaxing patio;
• Bright and spacious lounge room;
• Quiet study nook;
• Upgraded light fittings, fans, hot water system, appliances and plumbing;
• Plenty of storage through out;
• Friendly and quiet no through road;
• Stones throw from a great kids park;
• 10 minutes walk to bald hills train station; and
• Easy access to motorways, shopping centers, beaches, parks, schools, medical and other facilities.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Secure Parking
Other Featuresbath,internal laundry,modern bathroom,modern kitchen,polished timber floors,renovated,garden,pet friendly,close to parklands,close to schools,close to shops,close to transport,quiet location
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bald Hills, QLD 4036 priced between $280,000 and $520,000