3 Thornbill Court Buderim QLD 4556
Modern Stylish Executive Family Living3 Thornbill Court, Buderim
This beautiful home is bright, spacious and has a great floor plan which flows seamlessly throughout. Upon entry to the left there is a large separate guest/ children's multipurpose living wing. It has three separate generous size bedrooms that have high ceilings, mirrored wardrobes and ceiling fans. Adjacent is a family living room, where children can play or watch television. There is a main bathroom area which has a large shower and bathtub, single vanity and a separate toilet. This living zone is ideal for family members who enjoy their own down time.
Along the hallway to the right is a separate media room. Here is where all the family can sit and relax whilst enjoying quality time together. The main living area has been designed with entertainment in mind. It boasts a spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen area which has large full length glass sliding doors which lead out onto the beautiful outdoor undercover area and in-ground pool.
The kitchen is the hub of the home and features a large breakfast bar area with 40mm stone bench tops. It has ample cupboards, drawers and bench space, plus a large 900mm stainless steel electric oven with separate gas cook top and range hood, large refrigerator space, built-in microwave and dishwasher.
The king size master bedroom is separate from the others which gives you complete privacy. There is a large feature bedroom wall with niches. From here you have access to a spacious wardrobe area that boasts floor to ceiling full length his and her mirrored wardrobes. Adjacent is your own private en-suite that has a huge double shower, with dual vanities and toilet. There is also a fifth bedroom to the front of the home that could easily be used as a study/office.
To the outdoors the home has an enormous undercover outdoor area which is large enough to host the largest of family gatherings, making this an entertainer's delight. This area overlooks the sparkling in-ground saltwater pool, which has a lovely stone waterfall with lighting either side. The garden requires minimal maintenance and has feature stone paving, pathways and flowerbeds.
This wonderful family home will appeal to a range of buyers capitalizing on the close proximity of nearby Schools, University, Childcare facilities and parkland areas, all in a friendly residential community.
- Five Good Size Bedrooms With Built-in Wardrobes & Celing Fans
- 637m² Fully Fenced Level Allotment, Situated In Quiet Cul-de-sac
- Fully Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning throughout, 6 Zoned Areas
- Spacious Master Bedroom With His & Her Mirrored Walk-In Wardrobes
- Private En-suite, Huge Double Shower & Dual Vanities & Toilet
- Beautiful Open Plan Living/Dining /Kitchen Area
- Kitchen With Ample Cupboard Drawers & Stone Bench Top Space
- 900mm Stainless Steel Oven, Separate Gas Cooktop & Rangehood
- Large Stone Bench Breakfast Bar
- Three Spacious Separate Living Zones
- Separate Media Room With Internal Sliding Doors
- Multi-Purpose Living Area/Childrens Retreat, With Stacker Doors
- Separate Laundry, Ample Linen & Cupboard Space
- High Ceilings, Ceiling Fans To All Rooms
- Enormous Size Outdoor Undercover Entertaining Area
- In-ground Swimming Pool, With Feature Stone Waterfall
- BBQ Area, Fully Fenced on Three Sides
- Feature Stone Paving & Pathways
- Solar 3kw Inverter, 16 Roof Panels
- 5000lt Water Tank
- Brick Rendered, Feature Wall Panels To Exterior & Colourbond Roof
- Double Remote Garage, Built-in Storage Cupboard
- Close To Chancellor Park Shopping Centre
- Close To All Local Private/State Primary & High Schools
- Just Minutes To The Sunshine Coast University
- Just A Short Drive To Some Of The Sunshine Coasts Best Beaches
- Minutes to Sunshine Motorway
This great family home is just waiting for its new owner an inspection is highly recommended.
- Sat, 29th Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Buderim, QLD 4556 priced between $490,000 and $910,000