3 Telopia Drive Duncraig WA 6023
FANTASTIC FAMILY FUNCTIONALITY!3 Telopia Drive, Duncraig
This adaptable abode occupies a commanding corner position opposite a delightful park and children’s playground, whilst also finding itself within a safe and short walk of the excellent Davallia Primary School. The property is also nestled within the sought-after Carine Senior High School catchment zone and is very close to Poynter Primary School, as well as the freeway, beaches, public transport at Warwick Station, Carine Glades Shopping Centre and the sprawling Carine Open Space parklands – the latter two being only footsteps away from your front door.
The seller has loved living here but an unexpected opportunity has come up to pursue a career overseas that can't be ignored.
Less than a month remains before this tranquil haven hits auction day (Saturday, 28th October), so make sure you register your interest, before it’s too late. It could very well be the best decision you ever make!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Spacious open-plan formal lounge/dining room with double French doors opening out to the alfresco
• Tiled family room with high raked ceilings, a fan and a breakfast bar for casual meals
• Modern kitchen with tiled flooring, stone bench tops, character timber cabinetry, a range hood, five-burner gas cook top, a Samsung dishwasher and a new Westinghouse oven/grill
• Large alfresco entertaining deck with an outdoor fan, feature down lighting, gas and power connections
• Split-system air-conditioning in front living zone, ducted evaporative throughout
• Carpeted front master suite or “guest” bedroom with separate “his and hers” built-in double wardrobes, double-door access out to a private courtyard and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom, comprising of a shower, toilet and heat lights
• 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms are all carpeted for comfort and boast built-in robes
• Separate bath and shower in the main bathroom
• French door opening into the huge fifth bedroom/master extension (or potential games room or “teenager’s retreat”) with timber flooring, a WIR, a stunning ensuite/third bathroom with a massive shower and a toilet, plus outdoor access to the alfresco deck and beyond
• Fenced below-ground swimming pool
• Shopper’s entry via the lounge/dining room from the remote-controlled double garage, complete with a powered workshop for dad
• Rinnai gas fireplace to the front lounge/dining room
• Tiled entrance
• Separate third toilet
• Double linen press
• Tiled laundry with storage and outdoor access
• Lush backyard lawns – heaps of space for the kids to play
• Garden shed
• Full bore reticulation
• Feature down lighting
• Gas hot water system
• Foxtel connectivity
• Side-gate access into the backyard and a paved courtyard area
• 788sqm block (approx.)
- Sat, 28th Oct1:00PM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Duncraig, WA 6023 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000