3 St John Street Balmain 2041 NSW
Classic Balmain period charm meets modern day convenience
The creative style with which this traditional Balmain terrace has been renovated provides a fresh and bright residence of excellent natural light and space. Stylishly finished throughout and displaying a crisp modern layout, this quality home offers low maintenance indoor/outdoor living on a quiet street setting with easy access to both Balmain and Balmain East ferries as well as Darling Street's vibrant cafe and dining precinct. This immaculate home is perfect for buyers who are keen to move straight in and enjoy with nothing further to do or spend.
- An open flowing design with separate lounge and dining area
- An easy level flow to a sheltered deck and landscaped courtyard
- Skylit kitchen with quality fittings and s/steel gas and Miele appliances
- Upper level bedrooms with built-in robes and attic storage
- Two modern bathrooms including one with internal laundry
- Tasmanian oak floors
- Comes with architect plans for further updates/renovation
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Balmain, NSW 2041 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,100,000