3 Seaman Court Mclaren Vale 5171 SA
Under Contract! Downsize in Comfort, Luxury & Style!
Perfectly positioned in a small & quiet no through court within walking distance of the main street, is this beautifully presented, feature filled & flexibly designed courtyard home. Meticulously maintained, updated & extended over the years by the current owner, the unique configuration of this instantly impressive home will allow for anything between 2 to 4 bedrooms if needed. Absolutely ideal for singles, couples, smaller families or retirees, this home simply must be viewed inside to be fully appreciated.
Some of the many special features include:
- Main bedroom with direct access to bathroom
- 2nd bedroom with retreat can be divided into two rooms
- Entry/study/3rd bedroom option with feature doors
- Built in, mirrored wardrobes to 2 rooms
- 3-way central bathroom with heat lamp & new toilet
- Large lounge with LED downlights on dimmers
- Meals area adjacent to kitchen with caf style double doors
- Kitchen with new oven, range hood, induction hotplates & dishwasher
- High ceilings throughout + stunning chandeliers
- Cosy combustion heating + 2 x split system R/C air conditioners
- Multiple ceiling fans with remote controls + dimmers
- Stunning Tasmanian Oak & Bamboo hardwood floors + tiles
- Secure roller shutters & window tinting to most windows
- Light filled laundry with storage cupboard
- NBN connected
- Gorgeous cottage style grounds - 380m2 in size approx.
- Fully fenced including decorative black gloss tubular to the front
- Large, pitched roof, weather proof pergola ideal for hammocks!
- Full length back verandah + classic bull nose at the front
- Single open carport + extra room for off street parking
- Large stratco tool shed/workshop + separate wood shed
- Dripper system to vast variety of ornamental & productive plants
- Quiet cul de sac location with visitor parking available
Set within a pretty, private & totally secure allotment this is a valuable opportunity to move into an internationally renowned suburb & a wonderfully individual & flexible home that is close to transport, medical facilities & of course the bustling main street inclusive of all varieties of shops, cafes, facilities, entertainment, schools, sporting clubs, parks & even a winery or two!
An absolute pleasure to offer for sale, this beautiful home is now on the market due to an interstate relocation & a shorter settlement is preferred. Some extra furniture items are also negotiable at the time of sale.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mclaren Vale, SA 5171 priced between $270,000 and $510,000