3 Reservoir Road Clinton QLD 4680
UNIQUE LANEWAY HOME WITH PREMIERE POSITION AND VIEWS3 Reservoir Road, Clinton
Built in 2000 by local builder Greg Hurst the property is situated over a 1000m2 allotments with commanding views over surrounding suburbia and the mountains afar. Privacy is assured by the quiet laneway and position towards the top of the hill, whereby drive through traffic is non-existent.
Approximately 300m2 under roof, you will appreciate the expansive living space available and the quality fixtures and fittings throughout, complemented by a fresh, neutral colour scheme.
At a glance;
- Beautiful street appeal with established, landscaped gardens and hardwood fencing
- Double timber doors opening into the generous carpeted, air conditioned lounge
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with spacious ensuite and WIR on entry level
- Open plan kitchen and dining, with timeless polished timber floorboards and 6kw split a/c
- Well appointed kitchen complete with electric appliances and dishwasher
- Three queen size bedrooms with fans, views, carpets and built-in robes
- Bedroom 2 has air conditioning as well
- Tiled main bathroom with shower, vanity and bathtub, as well as a separate toilet for added convenience
- Separate tiled laundry adjacent to kitchen and internal access to the garage
- Double lock up garage with remote panel lift door and additional storage/workshop room
- Expansive undercover timber deck with stairs to lower level
- Lower level carpeted rumpus room/5th bedroom with third bathroom (toilet, shower, basin) and separate private deck at entry. This space could also be used as a home business/office.
- Solar block glass and security screens throughout
- Dual street frontage (3 Reservoir Rd / 12 Reliance Court)
- Fully fenced yard with space for a shed and pool if desired
- Automated yard and garden sprinkler system
- Solar powered roof ventilation system to reduce heating and cooling costs
- Lockable sub floor storage area under house with power, ideal for mower and gardening equipment
Only a ten minute drive to Stockland Kin Kora, the property is a short 5 minute commute to local schools including Clinton Primary and St Johns, with the Bunnings Centre, Harvey Road Tavern and Yaralla 24 hour gym close by.
Selling well below replacement value, this home will suit buyers who appreciate something with a real point of difference and the convenience of town but with the tranquillity of country right on your doorstep.
Contact Alicia or Lynda for more information and to arrange your private inspection.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Clinton, QLD 4680 priced between $320,000 and $600,000