3 Prospect Road Garden Suburb NSW 2289
Family Friendly Living Begins Here3 Prospect Road, Garden Suburb
Merging a choice of living areas and ample bedroom and bathroom accommodation with a north to rear deck, level lawns, plenty of parking and a versatile studio, this inviting home creates a perfect setting for family life. Offering all the ease of a single level layout on a generous family-sized 790sqm parcel, a hub-of-the-home kitchen is centred around an L-shaped lounge and dining room and sought-after second living space with easy alfresco flow for year round indoor-outdoor enjoyment. In a leafy suburb of ultra-convenience, it’s placed footsteps to Garden Suburb Public School and moments to beautiful Lake Macquarie, miles of pristine beach, transport and all the shopping, entertainment and eateries you need at Charlestown Square and Westfield Kotara.
- L-shaped lounge and dining kept seasonally comfortable with air-conditioning
- Centrally placed kitchen with granite benchtops, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Two large bedrooms each supported by their own ensuite
- Two further bedrooms with built-in robes supported by a full main bathroom
- Double garage And double carport provides ample parking for vehicles and watercraft
- Versatile air-conditioned studio ideal as office, music room or teenage retreat
- Bus at door convenience for travel between Glendale, Charlestown, Newcastle CBD
- Instant access to the city bypass providing an easy commute to the John Hunter Hospital and University of Newcastle
Phone enquiry code for this property: 1692
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Garden Suburb, NSW 2289 priced between $400,000 and $750,000