3 Marawa Drive Parrearra QLD 4575
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION ...Main Road Frontage 1117m2 corner block with 2 titles3 Marawa Drive, Parrearra
This home has seen 5 children through school with many years of playing in the gigantic back yard and onto successful careers ... with such a sweet history and warm engendered spirit, will this property also take you onto your next chapter? In brief, this property offers:
- 4 bedrooms, generous master with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- 3 living spaces including, formal L-Shaped living and dining, Open Plan Kitchen & Sizeable Casual dining area plus a separate family/rumpus/media room
- Detached garage with Nicklin Way Frontage and only one neighbour as Marawa Drive wraps around the 2 other sides of this property
- Diagonally opposite the Kawana Shopping World - ultimate convenience for shopping, entertainment, transport and exposure if wanted
- Large undercover entertaining area
- Enormous backyard with plenty of room for pool, shed, kids, pets and room for boats and trailers
- Gardens all around the house for privacy and nice green outlook
- Canals, walking and riding paths to nearby Mooloolaba and Kawana beaches and parks
Some ideas for development subject to council approval:
- Remove the existing house and build 2 new ones on the existing 2 titles
- Seek council approval for other residential developments
- Maybe run a business on part of the ground level and put more residential above
- Add to the property by building a granny flat
- Use the detached garage or internal living areas for a home business
- Hold and rent out while the Kawana Precinct reaches its full potential (rumours of cinemas, an upmarket redevelopment happening across the road, denser population and so on)
The owner has moved and has instructed us to sell. The house is ready for you ... seizing an amazing opportunity ... to move on in. Don't leave this one to the next buyer. This property will be sold, you may be the only bidder, you may be the only one to take hold of the potential, and one thing is for sure, there will only be one lucky buyer. The only way to ensure that is you is to come and inspect and talk to us about getting yourself ready to buy at Auction.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Parrearra, QLD 4575 priced between $490,000 and $910,000