3 Jimmy Little Street Moncrieff ACT 2914
A Class Above3 Jimmy Little Street, Moncrieff
This substantially superior 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom family home sets a singular standard for privileged Moncrieff living. Defined by clean, contemporary lines from top to bottom, everything about this home has been carefully considered from the subtle shifts in ceiling height and floor level to the high-quality fittings and fixtures at your disposal.
From street level, the architect-designed home makes a bold statement with an imposing arched entry. Simple in design, yet breathtaking in scope, discover a free-flowing floorplan showcasing a variety of versatile family spaces, more than capable of meeting the demands of a number of generations.
The home opens up in spectacular fashion with super-sized open-plan living and dining framed by banks of glass. A high-end AEG-equipped kitchen showcases scale and convenience featuring a wall oven, induction cooktop, microwave, an integrated twin-door fridge/freezer combination, and a Fisher and Paykel drawer dishwasher. A handy concealed walk-in pantry neatly takes care of the evenings dinner party remains, and a stone-topped island bench makes entertaining a breeze.
Designed with indoor/outdoor entertaining front-of-mind, be instantly drawn to a north-facing, enclosed alfresco hemmed by an outdoor kitchen featuring a fully plumbed BBQ. An instantly inviting deck and easy-care garden complete the outdoor picture.
Magnificently modern and dramatically daring, enjoy three large bedrooms at the front of the property, all boasting deluxe ensuites with oversized showers. Two of these bedrooms could work as a home cinema, formal lounge or a teenagers retreat with the advantage of an adjoining deluxe powder room.
The remaining three bedrooms are staged towards the rear, serviced by a gleaming family bathroom. Comprehensive features of this stunning home include a handy study nook, a super-sized double remote-controlled garage with sub-floor storage, ducted heating/cooling and in-floor heating, secure alarm system, ducted vacuum, LED downlighting throughout, and custom tiling and plush carpets.
Set on an elevated parcel of land, this fully functional family home was a labour of love for the owner/builder, the project more than matching the grand vision. Perfectly positioned with easy access to Gungahlin Town Centre, Amaroo and Gungahlin Colleges, Lakes Golf Course and Coles Amaroo, make plans to inspect with the whole family today.
* Owners are flexible around settlement terms
* Versatile floorplan with up to 6 large bedrooms offering BIR/WIR
* 4 luxurious, fully tiled bathrooms/ensuites
* Spacious open-plan living and dining
* Stylish AEG/Fisher and Paykel kitchen with Franke sink and waterfall edge stone benchtops
* Super-sized walk-in pantry featuring a built-in wine fridge
* Study nook
* Large laundry with WC and ample shelving
* Sheltered, enclosed al fresco dining and entertaining with built-in BBQ on mains gas, rangehood and sink
* North-facing timber deck
* Large remote-controlled 2-car garage featuring internal access, integrated shelving and ample subfloor storage area
* Ducted heating and cooling, in-slab heating
* Custom tiling, plush carpets
* Fully alarmed and security camera system
* Ducted vacuum
* Square-set ceilings and wide door frames
* Stainless-steel handrails on timber staircase
* LED downlighting and dimming capacity
* Double Holland blinds
* Landscaped, low-maintenance garden with striking stone work
* Additional living area/sunroom
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Moncrieff, ACT 2914 priced between $670,000 and $1,240,000