3 Heather Anne Drive Draper QLD 4520
3.9 acres On the Banks of Cedar Creek – Dual Living Potential3 Heather Anne Drive, Draper
The North East facing entertaining pavilions & sparkling in ground pool lead directly from the open plan kitchen and family rooms ensuring that all living areas are immediately connected to the outdoors and the views beyond.
Separate and private from the main residence is the large shed: with one half dedicated to storage and a workshop and the other half built in and ideal for additional living quarters or perhaps a home business.
Imagine the adventurous life that your children will enjoy, with room for a pony, a pool and a creek to explore!
You can live the dream in your very own country escape just minutes to Samford Village, 25 mins to Brisbane Airport & only 25 minutes to Brisbane CBD.
Come and enjoy the friendly country life that you have always dreamt of.
• Private Master bedroom with air-con & ensuite featuring spa bath & double vanity
• 3 additional bedrooms with air-con & built in robes
• Separate lounge room with open fire place & air-con
• Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge with air-con opening to outdoor entertaining
• Country kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop & walk in pantry
• Main bathroom with shower/bath single vanity
• Separate powder room
• Good sized laundry with ample storage
• Recently painted throughout
• North facing with 2 outdoor entertaining pavilions
• Mixture of crimsafe & screens throughout
• Solar hot water with back up Immersion Heater
12 x 6 m
1st half – extra height roller doors/4 cars/powered
2nd half – built in/insulated/kitchenette/lounge-dining room/bedroom/bathroom/gas hot water
• In ground resort style pool with waterfall
• 10,000 gallons of water at house
• 5,000 gallons of water at shed
• 3.9 gently sloping acres
• Rainforest garden attracting king parrots & lorikeets
• Low maintenance established landscaped gardens
• Creek frontage
• Fully fenced
• Kids playground
• Fruit orchard – Lychee/Brazilian ice-cream tree/mango/lemons/limes/mulberry/cherry
• Pumping rights to Cedar Creek
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Draper, QLD 4520 priced between $530,000 and $980,000