3 Hayward Street Myaree WA 6154
Delightful and Functional!3 Hayward Street, Myaree
The versatile floor plan will pleasantly surprise you from the exterior, where a pitched front patio entertaining deck boasts caf blinds and doubles as the highlight of the house. A huge downstairs open-plan family, dining and kitchen area is where most of your casual time will be spent, with double doors extending out to the rear and a side verandah that overlooks the lush backyard lawns.
There are two bedrooms and a spare bathroom on the ground floor, as well as a spacious study off the fifth bedroom that can be partitioned and be converted into a sixth bedroom, depending on your personal needs. Upstairs, a light and bright master bedroom is the most generous of the three and sits within touching distance of a large fully-tiled bathroom with a shower.
Easy walking distance to Garden City Shopping Centre is an added bonus, with Mel Maria Catholic Primary School, Myaree Super IGA supermarket, Melville Primary School and Kadidjiny Park all within a very convenient proximity and alternative bus routes to Perth city and Fremantle also just a stone's throw away. Families, empty-nesters and astute investors will all find interest in this gem of a property!
Other features include, but aren't limited to:
- Open plan family, dining and kitchen area with split system airconditioning, a gas bayonet and an understair storeroom (with power)
- Tiled kitchen with stainless steel bench tops, charming timber cabinetry, an Ilve five-burner gas cook top/oven, a Kleenmaid range hood, a Kleenmaid dishwasher, breakfast bar, an appliance nook and a walk-in pantry
- Practical main bathroom on ground floor, with a bath and showerhead
- Laundry with separate toilet and outdoor access
- Separate toilet and two linen presses upstairs
- New carpet
- Remote controlled double carport
- Tool shed and lock up garden/storage area within carport
- Wooden door frames and staircase trimmings
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Foxtel connectivity
- Side-gate access via driveway
- Front gate access via secure carport into front yard/entertaining area
- Sat, 1st Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Myaree, WA 6154 priced between $520,000 and $970,000