3 Dove Street Mount Austin 2650 NSW
more than meets the eye
Tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this Mount Austin gem is proof you can’t judge a book by its cover
- an unassuming façade belies this four bedroom home which has been recently updated including new carpet and oak flooring throughout
- all bedrooms feature built-in robes, with a compact ensuite to the main bedroom at the rear of the home
- large windows looking out over the garden and a slow combustion wood heater are highlights of the spacious but homely lounge room
- the newly updated kitchen overlooks the open plan living area and features sleek white country-style cabinetry, a walk-in pantry and dishwasher
- a rear covered entertaining shrouded in vines creates a picturesque outdoor room perfect for summer entertaining
- ducted evaporative cooling, in -floor heating and energy saving wall panel heaters throughout help maintain comfort year round
- the double lock up carport allows drive through access to the massive 1330 square metre block
- the luscious grounds are a gardeners dream, but there’s plenty of room to put in add a shed or pool (subject to approval) with in-ground watering system
- a quiet cul-de-sac location close to parks, Henschke Primary School and a short drive to Turvey Tops or South City shopping centres
Offering an enviable lifestyle for a growing family, this fresh and inviting family home is well worth your inspection
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Austin, NSW 2650 priced between $240,000 and $440,000