3 Dawes Drive Buderim 4556 QLD
Something special in prime Buderim location
This lovely property located in the popular Timberdale Estate in Buderim is within the Mountain Creek school zones with other private schools, the University and the new hospital all within a short drive. Good access to Sunshine Motorway, Kawana Way and Bruce Highway. Vendor is ready to move and extremely motivated to sell. This property will appeal to all sectors from families to first home buyers or empty nesters and would even make an outstanding investment property. This is a well-built home with little maintenance required. The garden is well-designed and easy care with lots of flowering trees and plants that attracts a variety of bird life including rainbow lorikeets and even the occasional king parrot. Two separate entertaining areas, one poolside and the other with a garden view. Good choice of shopping centres with Chancellor Park, Mountain Creek and Buderim all close by.
- Large 713 sqm North East facing block
- Main bedroom, with ensuite and walk-in robe, enjoys lovely garden view
- Light and airy family bathroom caters to remaining two bedrooms that both have good size built-ins and ceiling fans
- Spacious open-plan reverse cycle air-conditioned lounge/dining room overlooks lovely easy care private back garden which can be accessed via large sliding door
- Open plan kitchen/family room with large sliding door which opens onto patio for outdoor entertaining
- Easily maintained in-ground pool, with energy saving pump, set in lovely private courtyard with wind-out awning for extra shade
- All your storage needs are covered by a generous walk-in pantry, large double door linen press and broom cupboard as well as a handy garage cupboard and garden shed.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Buderim, QLD 4556 priced between $390,000 and $720,000