3 Bradley Close Murrumbateman NSW 2582
Stylish Rural Living in Popular Jiparu Estate3 Bradley Close, Murrumbateman
There are five spacious living areas, with a fantastic outlook to the green surroundings from the large picture windows. All five bedrooms are double in size and the main bedroom has an enormous walk in wardrobe and a full sized ensuite with bath and his and her vanities.
The sprawling design is open plan, the layout ideal for a growing family with teenagers. And high ceilings and large picture windows further enhancing the light and space throughout.
Outdoors the grounds are level, with nearly four acres of lush green fenced paddocks and there is even a dam on the property.
There is additionally plenty of garage, workshop and storage space with a double garage under the main roof line with internal access and additionally a fully insulated American barn with space for at least six cars, making this a perfect home for car enthusiasts or tradespeople.
• Exceptionally spacious open plan design
• Floorplan boasting in excess of 300sqm of internal living space
• Five large light filled living areas
• Five bedrooms, all double in size
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Cat 5 ethernet cabling
• Fireplace in the main living area
• ADSL internet connection
• Secure accommodation for eight cars plus plenty of driveway space for trucks, caravans, trailers or boats
• Two water tanks
• Three phase power to the shed
• Solar powered remote access to the front gate
Great location within easy reach of Canberra and with Murrumbateman Village, Yass and numerous wineries and cafes a close distance away.
- Sat, 29th Oct 12:30PM – 1:15PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Murrumbateman, NSW 2582 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000