3 Birch Street Felixstow 5070 SA
Pretty as a picture. Stunning single level home in a beautiful location.
Set in a lovely environment amongst quality new age homes. Only a short walk to Linear Park walking trails. East Marden Primary School zone. Felixstow has so much to offer and only 4kms to the city.
Buyers will love the free flowing floorplan of this property and the fantastic light filled open plan living spaces. Perfect for entertaining and family living.
- Separate Torrens Title and freestanding home.
- 394m2 (approx) of land.
- Generous back yard area fully landscaped with a good size lawn area.
- Chef inspired kitchen complete with solid stone bench tops, 2 pak joinery and premium appliances.
- 3 bedrooms all with built in storage.
- 2 Sparkling designer bathrooms.
- Lock up garage plus extra parking in driveway.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Large laundry.
- Garden shed.
- Plus much more!
Inspection is highly recommended.
Homes like this are becoming rare.
Certificate of Title: Volume 5651 Folio 423
Council: City of
Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Council Rates: $1368.52 per annum (approx.)
SA Water Rates: $211.56 per quarter (approx.)
Emergency Services Levy: $316.60 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 2001
Land Size: 394m2 (approx.)
School Zoning: East Marden Primary School & Charles Campbell College
THEON BRUSE 0419 816 470
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Felixstow, SA 5070 priced between $420,000 and $770,000