3 Balham Place Kingsley WA 6026
UNDER CONTRACT!!! UNDER CONTRACT!!! UNDER CONTRACT!!!3 Balham Place, Kingsley
UNBELIEVABLE on Balham!
FULLY RENOVATED and spacious home situated in sought after WHISPER QUIET cul-de-sac location! An amazing opportunity to secure this LARGE family friendly home close to parks and schools! Perfect for those who want a quiet location but also want to be close to schools, shops, transport and the beach!
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ME:
- FULLY RENOVATED & extended family home
- Four spacious bedrooms all with Built-in or walk-in robes including HUGE master suite
- Two high quality brand new bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles including ensuite to main bedroom
- GENEROUS open plan living area including Family, Dining & Kitchen
- BRAND NEW French Provincial style kitchen with stone bench tops, large stainless steel gas cooktop and double oven, dishwasher and large fridge space
- Separate cosy lounge/theatre with high ceilings and privacy for separate entertaining
- Large games room opening onto backyard also located conveniently off lounge area
- AWESOME outdoor entertaining with huge patio and its very own Bar area to entertain family & friends
- Cool POOL conveniently situated next to the entertaining area and in clear view of the kitchen for keeping an eye on the kids plus separate Gazebo overlooking the whole backyard
- Easy care gardens with plenty of space for the kids and or pets to play & run around
- Large extra-long double garage with remote access
- Ducted Air/Con throughout
- Fantastic location set in quiet cul-de-sac close to shops, restaurants, cafe's, transport and only 225m to the local park
OTHER FEATURES: Ducted air-conditioning, Alarm, Auto retic, Gas bayonet for heating, Insulation, Gas storage hot water system, Fiberglass saltwater pool, pool blanket.
WHAT THE SELLERS SAY:
The location is excellent, quiet street, close to everything, 5 min to Hillarys Boat Harbour and Sorrento beach, 2 min to St Stephens School and a short walk to Greenwood train station. We have loved raising our family here and know the lucky buyer will feel the same.
RENOVATED: 2010 (built 1980)
BLOCK SIZE: 701sqm (Green Title)
COUNCIL RATES: $2041.00 p/a approx.
WATER RATES: $1108.86 p/a approx.
DISTANCE TO: (approx.)
St Stephens's School - 350m
Kingsley Shops & Tavern - 990m
Park - 225m
Greenwood Train Station - 315m
Perth CBD - 16km
Joondalup CBD - 7.2km
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kingsley, WA 6026 priced between $530,000 and $980,000