3 Athenian Close Padbury WA 6025
UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!3 Athenian Close, Padbury
The property offers something for everyone and boasts great separation with two large living areas and two dining areas, a renovated kitchen with ample storage, two renovated bathrooms, a spacious outdoor entertaining area, below ground swimming pool and a large powered workshop.
Perfectly positioned, the home is a very short stroll from the leafy green and dog friendly Gibson Park, Padbury Village Shopping Centre, South Padbury and Padbury Catholic Primary Schools and only a short bike ride to Duncraig Senior High School.
This home is a must see and further features comprise of:
- 4 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with a walk in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all have BIRs and are located in the kids wing
- 2 renovated bathrooms (family bathroom has a bath + separate shower)
- 2 separate and very spacious living areas
- 2 dining areas
- Renovated kitchen featuring a double sink, dishwasher, gas cooktop, microwave recess, large pantry and a breakfast bar - all with an outlook to the outdoor entertaining area and swimming pool through a large bay window
- Ample storage space throughout
- Ducted air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- 2 gas bayonets
- Security screens on all doors
- Gas hot water system
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Gazebo for additional outdoor entertaining perfect spot to watch the kids having a swim
- Below ground swimming pool
- Reticulated easy care gardens
- Grassed area for the kids and pets to play
- Powered garage/workshop with drive through access and the ability to park 2 cars (back to back) or a boat/trailer
- Large double driveway for additional off street parking
- Drive through access to the backyard
For further information please call Jarrod O'Neil on 0411 103 617.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Padbury, WA 6025 priced between $450,000 and $840,000