3 Ashley Court Highfields 4352 QLD
SOLD BY KATE PADE!!
Located in a highly regarded & sought-after pocket at Highfields, this affordable family home is set on a generous 2630m2 allotment ideal for the growing family looking for space and lifestyle change.
Surrounded by beautiful properties, this home is in a quiet street within walking distance to Schools, Highfields Village Shopping Centre. You simply cannot beat this location!
The well planned layout offers 4 bedrooms, a study or nursery, 2 living areas and a HUGE north facing outdoor entertainment deck overlooking the leafy grounds - the perfect setting for entertaining or enjoying lazy Sundays with family & friends.
Features of 3 Ashley Court:
* 4 generous bedrooms all with ceilings fans.
* Master with fan, ensuite and walk-in robe.
* Family bathroom and separate toilet.
* Large lounge & dining.
* Open-plan family/dining room with seamless access to the outdoors.
* Family kitchen with dishwasher & plenty of workspace & storage.
* Double remote garage.
* Huge 9 x 6m powered shed with side access for boats or caravans
* Fully fenced, landscaped & private yard.
* Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioner.
* Security Screens.
* North/East Facing Timber Deck.
* Close to Schools & major Shopping.
And So Much More..
This affordable family home is priced to sell & simply will be SOLD.
Homes in this area are highly sought after and in high demand being a young area on large blocks so close to Mary MacKillop Catholic School (offering Prep High School years) and the newly opened Highfields Secondary College High, Woolworths Shopping Centre and all sporting facilities.
Have the best of both worlds, a large block with the conveniences Highfields has to offer right at your doorstep.
So don't think what could have been... Call, text or email Kate now and secure your slice of what Highfields is all about!!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Highfields, QLD 4352 priced between $380,000 and $710,000