3/6 Randall Street Maribyrnong 3032 VIC
Occupying a tranquil rear position within a pristinely maintained complex of only three, this three bedroom, two bathroom villa will resonate with downsizers looking for a spacious single level home, new buyers seeking a stylish market entry opportunity and astute investors wishing to elevate their portfolio with a low maintenance property.
Defined by generous proportions and abundant natural light, the floor plan perfectly balances living spaces with ample accommodation.
A vast lounge adjoins an equally well-dimensioned kitchen/dining domain which spills further to a sunny, north facing courtyard.
Stainless steel appliances by Ilve and Whirlpool enhance the cooking experience whilst the Dishlex dishwasher simplifies clean up.
The bedrooms invite slumber, all double in size and lined with brand new carpets for added comfort.
The master includes a walk-through wardrobe to a stylish ensuite bathroom with subsequent bedrooms presenting built-in wardrobes.
The central bathroom features a bath and separate shower.
There’s also a family sized laundry.
With ducted heating throughout and there’s also plenty of off-street parking inclusive of a remote controlled garage.
Convenience is assured with Highpoint Shopping and Entertainment Centre, Raleigh Road tram, schools, cafes, restaurants and the Maribyrnong River precinct all within easy reach.
- Quietly placed, spotlessly presented and generously proportioned for comfort
- An inviting, spacious lounge with adjoining kitchen/dining domain and north facing courtyard
- Three generous double bedrooms, all with built-in storage, the master also with ensuite
- Well-appointed, large kitchen with a full complement of appliances amid plentiful cabinetry
- Ample off-street parking inclusive of a remote controlled garage
- Includes a solar electric feed into grid. (1.5 kWh system)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Maribyrnong, VIC 3032 priced between $350,000 and $650,000