3/36 Tarakan Avenue Ashmont NSW 2650
retire in style - over 55's living3/36 Tarakan Avenue, Ashmont
- consists of two bedrooms, spacious lounge room, kitchen/dining, oversized garage with control-a-door, ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning, in-floor heating, good cupboard storage and in-ground sprinkler system
- well appointed kitchen with dishwasher, induction cook-top, internal access from the garage, rear covered pergola and front patio, plus a second toilet
- Trinity Close is operated by the West Wagga Parish with the philosophy of providing affordable seniors living
- the location is enhanced by the closeness to the Ashmont shopping mall, supermarket and bus stop
- this unit has been designed with ease of access in mind; no steps and wheel chair friendly pedestrian ways through the village
- a high emphasis on security has been made with the Village being a “gated” community plus many other security measures
- all maintenance is organised by the agent, the weekly fee is $72 per week per single and
$82 per week for couples which includes council rates, insurance, external water and all maintenance inside and out
- residents may take advantage of the rotunda set in landscaped grounds and make use of the Parish Hall, without cost, for any private use or functions
Retire in style, in this secure complex, surround by like minded people in a relaxed community atmosphere
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ashmont, NSW 2650 priced between $180,000 and $340,000