3/25 Cardross Street Yeerongpilly QLD 4105
SMART INNER CITY INVESTMENT3/25 Cardross Street, Yeerongpilly
This townhouse has been meticulously maintained over the years which is evident the moment you walk through the front door, located at the end of the complex with side access from the garage; 2 good sized bedroom both with built-ins; full bathroom upstairs plus a powder room downstairs; single lock up garage with extra storage; large entertainers deck; private entry and front courtyard complete with air-conditioning and security screens....all you have to do is move in and enjoy inner city living!
With the new T.O.D (Transit Oriented Development) development only 600m away, the future growth of Yeerongpilly and the surrounding suburbs is looking bright. The development will offer the area much needed cafes, commercial and residential property, open green spaces, music and food hubs....everything will be just on your doorstep. Developments bring cycles of buyers from units to houses and houses to units which will only add to the growth of the area. Google Yeerongpilly Green to find out more.
Yeerongpilly is located within easy access to the Major Hospitals, Major Universities, Prestige Private Schools, QLD Tennis Centre & Shops; just a bike ride to the Green Bridge; and walking distance to Yeronga Primary & High School, tennis courts, parks, train and bus, Yeerongpilly offers an outstanding lifestyle only 5km to the CBD with excellent capital growth potential.
Features of 3/25 Cardross St Yeerongpilly at a glance:
- Located in a small complex, at the far end with only 1 adjoining wall
- 2 good sized bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- full bathroom upstairs + a powder room downstairs
- Single lock up garage with remote door + lots of storage
- Oversized entertainer's balcony (the biggest in the complex)
- Split system air-conditioning
- Front courtyard with your own private gate entrance
- Walk-in storage under the stairs
- Within easy access to the Major Hospitals, Major Universities, Prestige Private Schools, QLD Tennis Centre & shops
- Just a bike ride to the Green Bridge connecting you to the UQ
- Walking distance to Yeronga Primary & High School, tennis courts, parks, train & bus
- Only 5km to the CBD
Call Jane Elvin to discuss further.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Yeerongpilly, QLD 4105 priced between $250,000 and $460,000