3/20 Union Street Taringa 4068 QLD
Great location & views over a park!
OWNERS MEET THE MARKET - PRICE FURTHER REDUCED!
Looking for a low maintenance apartment that’s within walking distance to public transport, shops, schools and more without feeling like you are in a concrete jungle? You need to inspect this light and bright apartment that’s perfectly situated right on the border of Taringa & Toowong. This super convenient location makes this property perfectly suited to both first home buyers and investors alike.
A peaceful & private property both the balcony and air conditioned living room have a leafy outlook over Oakman Park across the road. The kitchen and bathroom are real features here as well, both are very generously proportioned with lots of storage and the bathroom has dual access and a double vanity with the internal laundry also conveniently tucked away here. As a bonus most of the furniture is included in the sale.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to secure a quality property in a location that continues to grow in popularity, make sure you get along to the next inspection.
- Views over Oakman Park from the living room and balcony
- Modern kitchen features plenty of storage and bench space
- Dual access to the bathroom which also has a double vanity
- Generous bedrooms with built in robes
- Lock up garage
- Top floor apartment
- Air conditioning
- Furniture included in sale
- Currently tenanted for $400/week until 15/01/2017
- Small complex of only 6 apartments
- Easy access to multiple major public transport hubs both train and bus
- Walking distance to the Toowong Village Shopping Centre
- A short drive or bus ride to UQ and only 5km from Brisbane’s CBD
BCC Rates: $1,402.72/annum approx
Body Corporate Fees: 2,963.30/annum approx
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Taringa, QLD 4068 priced between $250,000 and $460,000