3-190 Scarborough Beach Road Mount Hawthorn WA 6016
WALKABILITY IS EVERYTHING!3-190 Scarborough Beach Road, Mount Hawthorn
Sun 22 Oct 2017 (11:15AM - 12:15PM) ***
Located in the heart of Mt Hawthorn and IMPECCABLE in every detail this 2 storey, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment oozes SOPHISTICATION and STYLE. Literally metres to your favourite restaurants and cafes, the WALKABILITY here is AMAZING!
If you're in the fast lane, chasing a blue chip investment or looking at a new chapter in life, this property situated in a SECURE boutique group of just 9 apartments gives you low maintenance living without having to compromise on space or privacy.
Within a few steps of your front door is the vibrant caf strip of Mt Hawthorn, popular restaurants and wine bars, boutique retail shops and FANTASTIC public transport access making living in this inner city precinct not just effortless but FUN as well!
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ME:
- With sweeping VIEWS to the city, and access to a clever NORTH FACING sun terrace for some winter rays, this BRIGHT, superbly located home will entice a sophisticated buyer looking for a SECURE LONG TERM investment, whether to live in or hold with a strong ROI
- 2 light filled, GENEROUSLY sized bedrooms, the MASTER with a large walk in robe and a well appointed ensuite bathroom with upgraded stylish fittings, the other with full height sliding door fitted robes for plenty of wardrobe space
- The SPACIOUS open plan kitchen area has been beautifully renovated with sleek stone tops and HIGH QUALITY tapware to add a luxurious element to the space. Complete with stainless steel appliances including a Bosch dishwasher and 4 burner cook top and oven, the kitchen has ample storage and work space for the aspiring chef
- STAND OUT FEATURES INCLUDE :
A SPACIOUS south facing balcony looking out over the picturesque Mt Hawthorn with a Zip Track acoustic and weatherproofed sound dampening screen, triple glazed acoustic protection windows to the bedrooms, ducted reverse cycle Fujitsu air-conditioning throughout, quality light fixtures, high ceilings, European style laundry, video intercom, 2 x secured parking bays, large storeroom with fitted storage racks downstairs and a second storage room inside the apartment, alarm for added security, Vulcan electric hot water system and fantastic BAMBOO timber flooring.
*** APARTMENTS IN THIS LOCATION ARE HARD TO FINDBUY WITH CONFIDENCE ***
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
Braithewaite Park: 70m
Mount Hawthorn Caf Strip: 100m
The Cabin Wine Bar: 170m
Mount Hawthorn Primary School: 200m
The Mezz Shopping Centre: 290m
Menzies Pak: 380m
Leederville Caf Strip: 780m
Glendalough Train Station: 1.3km
Freeway access (Scarborough Beach Road): 1.3km
Perth CBD: 3.5km
INTERNAL AREA: 103.5m2
TOTAL AREA: 135m2
COUNCIL RATES: $2,156.21 approx. p/a
WATER RATES: $1,163.56 approx. p/a
STRATA FEES: $858 per quarter
RESERVE FUND: $107 per quarter
- Sun, 22nd Oct 11:15AM – 12:15PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Hawthorn, WA 6016 priced between $320,000 and $590,000