3/11 Darcy Drive Boorooma NSW 2650
all about the space3/11 Darcy Drive, Boorooma
- the galley style kitchen with island bench and breakfast bar features quality stainless steel appliances and overlooks the spacious tiled meals area
- the adjoining living area spills out to the alfresco under the main roofline
- featuring three bedrooms, two with built-in robes; the main bedroom is set at the rear of the home and features a walk-through robe to the ensuite
- the remote controlled panel lift double garage is accessed from a central driveway off Beaurepaire Street and has convenient internal access
- comfort is assured with ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling and instantaneous gas hot water
- close to Charles Sturt University, the Riverina Anglican College, child care, medical centre and pharmacy and just a short drive into town
- rental potential of $370 - $380 per week with an estimated annual return of 5.3 - 5.5%
A well designed unit with practical and modern living space, don't let this great opportunity pass you by
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Boorooma, NSW 2650 priced between $250,000 and $470,000