29A Fitzroy Road Rivervale WA 6103
WALK TO NEW STADIUM & RIVER29A Fitzroy Road, Rivervale
Set on a 455sqm block in a quiet cul-de-sac location, the home is within walking distance to the new Perth Stadium and River and just 10 minutes from the City.
While there's plenty of room inside and out for young families, the proximity to the Perth CBD and easy access to Great Eastern Highway would also suit city and FIFO workers.
Some of the many features include:
- Three large bedrooms, master with WIR and all other rooms with BIR's
- Separate formal lounge at front which easily converts to a large study or kids' games room
- Two bathrooms, both with roof-mounted heaters for those chilly winter mornings
- Open plan living to rear with light and bright kitchen, living and dining areas
- Huge undercover patio area for outdoor entertaining
- Split system reverse-cycle air conditioners and/or ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living area.
- Large modern kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances (including quality Asco dishwasher)
- NBN connected for super-fast internet
- Timber floorboards to living areas and hallway
- LED lighting including feature lighting in kitchen
- High ceilings
- Recently painted with neutral colours throughout
- Double garage with remote sectional door, storeroom and shoppers entry
- Lock-up storeroom to side of house
- Safe and secure with security screens throughout
- Ross North built - quality you can see
- Fully reticulated with mature easy-care gardens and grassed areas to front and rear
- Minutes from shops, public transport, Crown, the Victoria Park Cafe Strip and airports.
Currently leased until 28 Jan 2017 at $495pw. As the lease has only limited time to run, this low maintenance home appeals to owner/occupiers as well as investors.
- Sat, 29th Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Rivervale, WA 6103 priced between $420,000 and $770,000