292-310 Tower Road Portarlington VIC 3223
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - Impeccable architect-designed home on approx. 3.6 hectares292-310 Tower Road, Portarlington
From the impressive entrance gates and spectacular driveway flanked by ornamental pear trees, to the superb Mt. Gambier limestone homestead and the beautiful surrounding gardens - this property offers a truly top-shelf lifestyle.
The clever home design (by architect James Deans), consists of three zoned pavilions that can provide privacy and independence with the slide of an elegant door. While a combination of premium appliances, fixtures and leading-edge technology, deliver comfort, convenience and luxury at every turn. Brands like Zuchetti and Miele abound.
No expense has been spared in creating this exceptional family home, with every expected creature comfort catered for, plus numerous extra indulgent touches - and the ability to entertain family and friends in a whole variety of irresistible precincts. In addition, the property has been designed and built with a six star energy rating , providing year round comfort regardless of the weather conditions.
If you're looking for the ideal balance between country and coast with convenient over water access to Melbourne, plus a relaxed, pampered lifestyle, you simply must inspect this outstanding property.
- 5 bedrooms, luxury bathrooms, walk-in robes, super storage
- Huge open kitchen/dining/living room to covered terrace
- Gas cooktop, pop-up rangehood, self-cleaning and steam ovens
- Butler's pantry, built-in drinks fridges, brazilian granite bench
- Second lounge, powder room, laundry, cellar, double garage
- Hydronic heating, ducted cooling, central vacuum system
- Huge storage shed, water tanks, 500 shiraz vines, gardens and lawns
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Portarlington, VIC 3223 priced between $1,500,000 and $2,700,000