29/11 Amherst Street Cammeray 2062 NSW
Elegant One Bedroom Apartment - 98sqm of Living
Luxuriously refined with an urban twist, this first floor executive apartment delivers a coveted lifestyle of space, sophistication and ultimate convenience.
Presenting in near new condition, the interiors exude quality and provide an expansive everyday living area increased even further by a loggia-style terrace. A perfect fit for the entertainer, the open-plan living area also includes a European kitchen unified by a timeless Caesarstone island bench. Decorated with a warm contemporary ambience, inviting interiors display timber floors, natural stone finishes and a neutral colour palette.
Forming part of Cammeray's style centre 'Cammeray Square', enjoy the unique luxury of having a vast selection of esteemed restaurants, vibrant cafes and speciality shops literally at your door.
- Oversized open-plan living and dining cascading out to an entertainer's terrace
- Kitchen complete with a suite of Miele appliances and a stone island bench
- Enormous master bedroom with luxe ensuite, 2 sets of b-ins and terrace access
- Designer bathrooms with marble accents, main with combined bath and shower
- Versatile home office or 2nd bedroom with built-ins and retractable bi-fold wall
- Private and secure with level lift access, video intercom and separate laundry
- High ceilings, architectural bulkheads, modern downlights and timber floors
- Internal access from the single secure car space, separate 2x2m storage cage
- Urban living at its very finest, walk to doctors, pharmacy, ATM, shops and cafes
- Moments to the CBD, metres to express bus stops and Harbour Bridge approaches
**All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Cammeray, NSW 2062 priced between $800,000 and $1,500,000