2905 Northern Highway Toolleen VIC 3551
Deceased Estate Finalisation - Toolleen Central Vic2905 Northern Highway, Toolleen
576.5 Acres 233.3 Hectares (to be offered as a whole and if not sold, then in 3 separate lots).
- Renowned cropping and grazing country held in the same family for generations.
- The Toolleen district has long been acclaimed as a highly sought after farming area, famous for its versatility for a variety of rural pursuits.
- Over the years, local farms have been used for wool growing, crossbred lambs, livestock breeding, cereal and oil seed crops, olive plantations and vineyards.
- There is an opportunity to secure the property as one holding (576.5 Acres 233.3 Hectares), otherwise the property will be offered in the 3 separate lots as advertised. (The order of sale is to be decided closer to the auction).
- Lots 1 and 3 both have frontage to the Northern Highway providing excellent exposure for on-farm business enterprises and easy access to Bendigo, Echuca, Shepparton and Melbourne.
Lot 1 Home Farm 2905 Northern Highway
77 Ac / 31.2 Ha
- Well presented WB dwelling. Comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/meals, split system air-conditioning, sleepout and separate bungalow (a total of 5 bedrooms). 2 main paddocks plus house yard with 4 car garage and other sundry shedding. Excellent water supply. Ideal for livestock, cropping and a variety of other rural pursuits.
Lot 2 Carmody Road
143.5 Ac / 58 Ha
- Undulating country ideal for grazing and cropping. 2 paddocks, 1 dam. A perfect lifestyle block, positioned in quiet rural surroundings.
Lot 3 Hayes Bridge Road
356 Ac / 144 Ha
- Undulating highly productive well drained loam soils. Suitable for all types of cropping. 6 paddocks, numerous dams and 2 titles.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Toolleen, VIC 3551 priced between $740,000 and $1,380,000