29 Park Street Como WA 6152
Pristine Property! Endless Possibilities!29 Park Street, Como
Set in a great location in the leafy suburb of Como on a 762 sqm elevated block the home is close to shops, a variety of prestigious schools, parks and good access to public transport including the Canning Bridge Train Station.
This home also offers development potential as the City of South Perth has nominated Park Street for future medium density development. See link for more details:
The home itself has been beautifully maintained and is in pristine condition.
The appealing street view and its extensive landscaped gardens provides a warm and inviting welcome right up to the front door.
Inside it boasts a spacious open plan living and meals, which features an impressive Toodyay Stone fire place, flowing into a large kitchen area featuring stone benchtops.
All three bedrooms are of generous proportions (two offering built in robes) and are all serviced by a renovated bathroom featuring shower recess, bath tub and separate WC.
Outdoors provides the perfect opportunity to entertain your friends and family with a decent sized patio and new pergola looking over a spacious lawn area which is surrounded by more beautifully landscaped gardens.
• 762 sqm block elevated block
• Jarrah floorboards and fully restored wooden windows throughout
• 3kW solar panels under 2010 rebate Scheme ( http://www.finance.wa.gov.au/cms/Public_Utilities_Office/Homes_and_Communities/Renewable_energy_help/Feed-in_tariff_rates.aspx )
• Extensive built in storage
• Large single garage with front and rear access
• Auto reticulation with own bore and new water pump
• Restored Bristile clay roof
• Built in Alarm System
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and air conditioner to living area
• Large laundry with direct access outdoors
Council Rates: $1,632.20 pa
Water Rates: $926.09 pa
Year Built: Approximately 1965
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Como, WA 6152 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000