29 North Street Eungella QLD 4757
I'm on Top of the World!29 North Street, Eungella
• Timber kitchen with gas cook top and electric oven, wide fridge space
• Spacious open plan dining and lounge area with a pot belly stove
• Upstairs big living area with wood fireplace and views over the Pioneer Valley
• Renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Separate laundry with second toilet
• Ceiling fans, lino, carpet, instant hot water system which never runs out
• Solar electricity with eight panels
• NBN tower installed, already has good service with a Telstra tower across the street
• 5 water tanks with a total capacity of 130,000 litres
• Sheep paddock has dog fencing, chook house with laying hens
• Dual access from North St or Sonny Boy Creek
• Vehicle access to 9x8 powered shed with roller door on the front and back
• A selection of fruit trees 3 varieties of oranges, starfruit, custard apple, 3 macadamia, lychee, mulberry, bananas, mandarin, avocado, peach, guava, cherry guava, raspberries...
• 6550m2 block which is easily maintained
• 2 minutes to local Platypus Play-centre and Eungella Primary School
• School bus daily to Mirani High School
• 82 km's to Mackay CBD
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Eungella, QLD 4757 priced between $280,000 and $520,000