29 Liverpool Street Scone NSW 2337
Rural living in the heart of Scone29 Liverpool Street, Scone
- The three bedroom, high-set brick home is well-maintained, exhibiting open plan living, a newly renovated bathroom and rear entertaining area with scenic views.
- Out the back there is a huge 13m x 7m, fully-powered three-bay Colorbond shed with a double carport and awning.
- Both the front and backyards are generous in size with established lawn, trees and gardens.
- For the horse enthusiast there is also a 3 horse stable complex.
- Quality post and rail fencing has been used to fence the property into sections including the orchard and vegetable garden and three separate horse paddocks. Most of the fences are lined with evergreen trees offering considerable privacy for the property.
- The home is serviced by town water and a reliable well (not presently equipped), tanks and troughs. The house also features air-conditioning, scenic views and is located within walking distance from local schools, shops and sporting fields.
Auction to be held Saturday 12th November (if not sold prior) - 11.00am at Airlie House, Scone.
For further information contact your selling agents Dawson & Dawson Realty - Mac Dawson on 0432 746 716 & Landmark Scone - Adam O'Regan on 0421 721 733.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Scone, NSW 2337 priced between $420,000 and $780,000