2/9 Lavender Place Fitzgibbon QLD 4018
Immaculate Lowset 3 bedroom Villa - Walk to Carseldine Train Station - Submit Of2/9 Lavender Place, Fitzgibbon
Positioned within a tightly held enclave of Fitzgibbon, the location is within 14km of CBD, 10 minutes from Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre and provides easy access to the Brisbane Airport. Being a family friendly location, there are a variety of excellent public and private schools within a convenient distance of the home. Additionally, much anticipated retail development known as the "Nest" is currently under construction just around the corner and will provide coffee shops, restaurants, child care and retail specialty stores.
Special Features include -
* Lowset brick and tile construction; positioned within a fastidiously maintained complex with a high number of owner occupiers.
* 3 sizeable built-in bedrooms
* Spacious open plan lounge/dining area, plus a separate meals area or study
* A very well appointed kitchen with a gas cook top and an abundance of bench space and storage
* Beautifully maintained bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Single remote lock-up garage with internal access
* A low maintenance landscaped back yard
* A wonderfully quiet position on an inside street within walking distance of the Carseldine Train Station and just a short drive to Coles, Aldi and Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
Astute buyers seeking something so much better than the average will appreciate the amazing value on offer. To arrange your viewing, please contact DANIEL WATERS.
Year Built: 1999
House Size: 117m2 approx
Rental Return: $340 per week
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Fitzgibbon, QLD 4018 priced between $210,000 and $390,000