29 Huntington Drive Maudsland QLD 4210
Maudsland Acreage Masterpiece - A Testament to Design and Excellence29 Huntington Drive, Maudsland
Our sellers have created a 46 sq masterpiece of unrivalled distinction in the construction of this residence. Set on an impressive, largely flat 5332m2, (an acre and a ¼) the sheer magnitude of the property is breathtaking with a charismatic aura. More than the sum of its impressive parts, it is how this property makes you feel that is most strikingly unique, with its fusion of luxury, cool and casual elegance.
Stunningly ensconced in an amphitheatre of natural surroundings in Maudsland premier acreage estate setting, this is quite simply the most impressive and captivatingly unique residential property. When you settle by the sparkling pool with a glass of wine in hand after a long day at work, you will know you have arrived.
Features and Benefits include :-
* 5 large bedrooms all with ceiling fans built in robes and data wired.
* 4 living rooms including a stunning kitchen family room, a rumpus room, a fully equipped media room and a first floor parents retreat, with a private balcony.
* Study with fitted shelving.
* 5kw Solar system.
* Chefs Gourmet kitchen with waterfall edge stone bench tops, 900mm Fisher & Paykal self cleaning oven, 5 burner gas cook top, butlers pantry and second walk in pantry, plus a stainless steel wine fridge to remain.
* 8 Zone ducted air conditioning and heating.
* Fully glass fenced, sparkling in ground saltwater 'L' shaped pool, 8m x 8.5m plus shallow kids section.
* Crimsafe style security screens to all first floor windows.
* 4 step cornice to ceilings and shadowline ceilings to family room
* Double garage with auto insulated door, storage cupboards and side access. Additional side access or parking for a boat or trailer.
* All rooms data wired.
* Clipsal light switches.
* Ground floor powder room.
* Large laundry.
* Extra wide timber staircase with blue LED tread lighting.
* Pre wired for electric security gate at the driveway entrance.
* Insulated roof space and insulated external walls.
* 3 Foxtel connections.
* 5500 rainwater tank, servicing the toilet flushing and the washing machine.
* Fibre optic high speed internet connection.
* Media room with 'Marantz' Blu Ray/DVD, receiver, 95 inch fixed screen and projector, all with surround sound, including in ceiling speakers.
* Outdoor in ceiling speakers.
* Kids playground with slides and monkey bars, plus a flying fox.
* Grand double height entrance hall, behind a part glazed, pivot timber front door. Impressive chrome chandelier to remain.
* Extensive decking and covered veranda, with LED up lighters.
Huntington Downs is located in one of the finest locations, only 30 minutes to famous Gold Coast beaches and just 50 minutes to Brisbane.
Private schools at nearby Upper Coomera include, Assisi Catholic College, St Stephens and Coomera Anglican. A short 10-minute drive takes you to the M1, Westfield shopping Centre and Helensvale train station connecting to Brisbane.
This house must and will be sold, don't miss out. Exclusively listed by Andrew Colley of One Agency Northern Property Group - The Maudsland Specialist.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Maudsland, QLD 4210 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000