29 Hunter Street Everton Park QLD 4053
Welcome Home!29 Hunter Street, Everton Park
Located in a quiet street in the much sought after suburb of Everton Park, your home is within walking distance to the conveniences of public transport, nearby train stations, Everton Park shops or Brookside Shopping Centre, the major retail centre of the area. Only 8 kilometres to the Brisbane CBD with easy access to both major transport corridors to the city or a quick get away to the sunshine coast, your home is all about making life easy!
Why You'll Feel Instantly at Home
* Freshly painted, with new carpets
* One level home on 405sqm block opposite parkland
* Three generous-sized bedrooms all with built ins
* Bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet
* Quiet street in the popular suburb of Everton Park
* Ample garden area ready for flowers, trees, plants or your new veggie patch
* Single garage with internal access
* Close to Brookside Shopping Centre and to Everton Park shops
* Only 8 kilometres to the Brisbane CBD
* Easy access to public transport and both major transport corridors to the city or the Sunshine Coast
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
- Thu, 27th Oct 6:00PM – 6:30PM +
- Sat, 29th Oct 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
- Sat, 29th Oct 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
- Sat, 12th Nov 9:30AM – 10:00AM +
- Sat, 12th Nov 10:00AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Everton Park, QLD 4053 priced between $350,000 and $650,000