29 Hunter Street Everton Park 4053 QLD
Calm, comfortable, nurturing, homey and simple - when you walk into this quiet, light, one level home, set on the high side of the street opposite parkland, you'll feel instantly relaxed. Freshly painted, with new carpets, open plan living areas, a spacious kitchen and three good-sized bedrooms with built-ins, air- conditioning, a bathroom with a separate shower, bath and toilet. Lock-up garage with internal access everything has been designed for low-maintenance easy living.
Located in a quiet street in the much sought after suburb of Everton Park, your home is within walking distance to the conveniences of public transport, nearby train stations, Everton Park shops or Brookside Shopping Centre, the major retail centre of the area. Only 8 kilometres to the Brisbane CBD with easy access to both major transport corridors to the city or a quick get away to the sunshine coast, your home is all about making life easy!
Why You'll Feel Instantly at Home
* Freshly painted, with new carpets
* One level home on 405sqm block opposite parkland
* Three generous-sized bedrooms all with built ins
* Bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet
* Quiet street in the popular suburb of Everton Park
* Ample garden area ready for flowers, trees, plants or your new veggie patch
* Single garage with internal access
* Close to Brookside Shopping Centre and to Everton Park shops
* Only 8 kilometres to the Brisbane CBD
* Easy access to public transport and both major transport corridors to the city or the Sunshine Coast
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Everton Park, QLD 4053 priced between $350,000 and $650,000