29 Excelsior Parade Marrickville NSW 2204
Traditional character terrace ready for creative transformation29 Excelsior Parade, Marrickville
* Large, freestanding terrace presented in original condition
* Formal and informal living areas, separate dining and gas kitchen
* Three bedrooms upstairs, main bedroom with sunroom and kitchenette
* Grassy rear yard, garage workshop and rear lane access
* Ready for creative transformation to create grand, character home
* Potential to convert to dual occupancy dwelling
* Central location close to diverse array of cafes and eateries
* Easy walk to Marrickville Railway Station and city bus services
Suburb Profile: Marrickville, 2204
Marrickville has gained a reputation as an ideal place to live thanks to its excellent lifestyle amenities, cultural diversity and handy transport links. Adding to the area's popularity has been the recent increase in new cafes, wine bars and specialty stores that has given the area a hip, eclectic feel. Marrickville is located just 7km south west of the CBD, 6km from the airport and is central to the very best of the inner west.
Filippo D'Arrigo 0416 118 621
Ben Ayers 0404 097 094
02 9560 7599 facebook.com/rhmarrickville
- Wed, 19th Oct 6:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Marrickville, NSW 2204 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,100,000