29 Damian Street Gailes QLD 4300
You'll Rejoice If You Make This Your Choice!29 Damian Street, Gailes
Set on a 771 m2 approx. block, this fully fenced property includes an undercover patio area, and a single lock up garage.
One of the bedrooms has a second entrance into the kitchen, making it possible to utilised as a study, or even a second Living or Dining area.
The yard is the great template for those with a green thumb. This really is a great opportunity to make this place a home to call your own.
At a Glance:
- Mid-set style timber weatherboard home with metal roof
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen with lino floor and gas cook top
- Open plan Living/Dining area
- The Bathroom has the shower over the bath, and a vanity and features beautiful timber walls and tiled flooring
- Separate Toilet
- Laundry with lino flooring and twin laundry tubs
- Double gate vehicular access with driveway to single lockup garage in backyard
- Undercover patio area at the rear of the house
- NBN Ready
- 1.5 km approx. to Camira Primary School
- 1.9 km approx. to Goodna Train Station
- 2.4 km approx. to St Ives Shopping Centre in Goodna
- 771 m2 approx. fully fenced block
So inspect the photos and the floor plan and then make your way to one of the Open for Inspection times.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gailes, QLD 4300 priced between $170,000 and $320,000