29 Banzai Street Kingscliff NSW 2487
LA VIBE BEACH HOUSE29 Banzai Street, Kingscliff
This Californian inspired beach house will impress the most discerning of buyers !!
Located in the Seaside Village of Salt - Kingscliff in Northern NSW you are only a stroll to the patrolled Salt Beach & all the cafes, shops and highly acclaimed restaurants in Salt Village. The architects brief was for maximum energy efficiency, crossflow ventilation, utilisation of the northern sunshine to fill the home with light & warmth & to connect inside to the outside gardens and living. Your first inspection of this magnificent property constructed in 2016 will prove that this brief has been met.
The western red cedar frontage to the home creates warmth upon entry and is an eco-friendly material providing excellent insulation with little maintenance required.
Your main living area is framed by floor to ceiling glass panels overlooking the stunning inground, salt water pool with large swim up wading step, perfect for small children and easy access. The integration of a stone feature wall, high ceilings, louvred windows, top quality fittings & sleek fit out sets this impressive property well above any in this price range.
The media/ music room is located at the front of the house creating a separate zone to relax and enjoy a movie without interruption to the main living & entertaining at the back. The highly appointed kitchen is fully equipped with Miele appliances, 900 gas cooktop & is cleverly designed with slide away cupboards for a clean lines, no mess finish.
Feel like you are on permanent holidays as you soak up the ambiance of the indoor/outdoor lifestyle incorporating the sunken alfresco dining space. The north facing back yard and main living areas capture the cool breezes in summer and the warm sunlight in winter. Sip on a red wine around the cosy outdoor fire pit to enjoy the company of friends and family.
Move straight in to your new home or the option is here to purchase this property fully furnished as an ongoing holiday investment with excellent forward bookings.
- 4 Bedrooms + office
- Large walk in Robe with built- in vanity desk to master bedroom,
- Bedroom 3 also has a walk- in robe and vanity desk
- Media room
- Instant gas hot water, solar power
- Treated house frame protects from termites, resistant to decay and rot.
- Wool insulation to all walls and ceilings
- Floor to ceiling commercial tinted doors and windows
- NBN cabling
- German Made 5000kw Solar System and Panels with capability of battery backup.
- Clip Lok Roofing for extra strength
- Auto irrigation & lighting to all gardens
- 5000 ltr Watertank
- 40000 ltr Saltwater pool with eco pump, sand filter & lights
- Outdoor private hot and cold shower
- Synthetic turf & golf putting green
- Recessed fire pit
- Colour, high definition intercom for security - connects to 2 indoor flatscreen monitors
- Led carbon lights (no rust)
- Custom made cabinetry throughout
- Caesarstone (matt fresh concrete) to Kitchen, bathrooms and laundry.
- Terrazzo luxury freestanding bath and basin & Methven tapware
- Large double garage with extra storage
15 Minutes to Gold Coast International Airport
30 Minutes to Byron Bay
Close to beach, cafes, shops, restaurants, bus-stop, medical centre & Coles Shopping Village.
Contact Carol on 0413 056 405 to arrange your private inspection.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kingscliff, NSW 2487 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000