29 Asquith Street Box Hill South VIC 3128
Relaxed family living in the sun29 Asquith Street, Box Hill South
An appealing oasis for the whole family, discover a sun-drenched and spacious living/meals zone, opening out to a north-facing covered timber deck and child-friendly garden with a brilliant treehouse and climbing wall. Bake delicious treats in the large period-styled timber-topped kitchen with dual-oven Falcon cooker, integrated Miele dishwasher and walk-in pantry.
Featuring a formal lounge with OFP, 3 double bedrooms (main with WIR and ensuite), a sleek updated bathroom, study and polished timber floors. Enjoy life in the Box Hill High zone close to Roberts McCubbin Primary, Kingswood College, local shops, bus, tram and Deakin University.
* 3 robed bedrooms, 2 updated bathrooms plus a study
* North-facing living zone opens to a timber entertaining deck
* Formal lounge with open fireplace and Art Deco highlights
* Period-styled kitchen with premium appliances
* Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
* North-facing child-friendly garden
* Zoned for Box Hill High, near Roberts McCubbin Primary
* Walk to Kingwood College, Gardeners Creek, bus and tram
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.29asquithstreetboxhillsouth.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 90 days
- Sat, 19th Aug 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Thu, 24th Aug 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sat, 26th Aug 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
- Thu, 31st Aug 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 2nd Sep 11:30AM – 12:00PM +
- Sat, 2nd Sep12:00PM+
- 692m² Virtual Tour:Click to view
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Box Hill South, VIC 3128 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,100,000