28/1162 Cavendish Road Mount Gravatt East QLD 4122
Brick Townhouse With Resort Like Amenities In An Ultra Convenient Location28/1162 Cavendish Road, Mount Gravatt East
With spacious, light filled 114m2 layout this solid brick townhouse allows the astute purchaser an opportunity to enter the market at an affordable price and put their own stamp on their new home. Set on an elevated, prime corner position with north facing aspect the townhouse has effortless access, without being too close, to this complex's full size tennis court and sparkling in-ground pool. With low body corporate fees the townhouse is conveniently located a short walk from shops, and bus transport, moments from schools, parks and two major shopping centres.
- Spacious, open plan living, dining and kitchen over split level
- Modern, practical kitchen with new bench tops, 5 gas burner cooktop, oven and range hood
- Three sizeable bedrooms on top level with built in robes
- Master with air-conditioning, ensuite and balcony
- Large full main bathroom with separate toilet
- Third toilet on ground floor
- Ample integrated storage throughout, gas hot water
- Security grilles on all accessible areas, on site manager
- Single lock up garage with internal entry
- Large private fenced courtyard, gate access
- Further minor cosmetic renovations will only add considerable value
- In a well-kept complex with manicured gardens
- Ease of access into and out of complex
- In the Cavendish Road High School Catchment
- Moments from Mt Gravatt Plaza and Westfield Carindale
- Effortless and direct access to the CBD via the Gateway and Pacific Motorways
- Within close proximity to two Griffith Uni campuses
- Rent appraisal of $410 per week , 6.5% return
- Astute low maintenance investment to live in or rent out
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Gravatt East, QLD 4122 priced between $250,000 and $460,000