280 Lindsay Creek Road Woodenbong 2476 NSW
MAHALIA - is position on an elevated 10 acres only minutes from Woodenbong village, featuring a refurbished 4 bedroom country home
* A long central hallway separates 4 spacious bedrooms from a very spacious living/dining and kitchen rooms
* The North/East facing kitchen with Island bench is an ideal place to start your day
* A large family room filled with light from a large bank of Windows that flows on to a large covered veranda is great for entertaining or just relaxing and enjoying the privacy
* The home is featured with original hardwood timber floors, floating bamboo floors and combustion wood heater
* Established country gardens with lots of bird attracting trees and scrubs.
* Water is supplied by 4 rain water tanks and shared Spring fed dam ideal for stock or a couple of horses
* Back to grid Solar panels, currently 8 with an option to increase to 20 panels will keep power bills to a minimum
* Only 1.1/2 hours to escape from Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
* If your looking for a relaxed lifestyle where you can sit back and enjoy the mountain views, this is the property for you.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Woodenbong, NSW 2476 priced between $320,000 and $600,000