28 Wayne Street Kelso 4815 QLD
Spacious family home opposite park lands
This lovely three bedroom lowset home offers spacious living at a competitive entry level price. At the heart of the home is the modern kitchen which is well equipped with a generous amount of bench and cupboard space. Expanding from the kitchen is the dining room that opens onto the outdoor entertaining area. A separate formal lounge room is offered, giving the home multiple living areas. All three bedrooms have built-in robes and the entire home is air conditioned with split system units. Expanding from the master bedroom is the two-way modern bathroom featuring a shower-bath combination. At the back of the home is the covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the large low maintenance yard with a garden shed. Situated away from the city yet close enough to major amenities such as shopping precincts, parks, Ross River and public transport.
- Three bedroom lowset and low maintenance home directly across from parklands
- Well equipped kitchen with a generous amount of bench and cupboard space
- Separate dining room flowing from the kitchen and a formal living area
- All bedrooms feature built-in robes and split system air conditioning
- Two-way modern bathroom from the master bedroom with a shower-bath combination
- Fully air conditioned and security screened
- Outdoor terrace opening from the living area, a great place for entertaining
- Large low maintenance yard with a garden shed
- Fully fenced 656sqm allotment
- Single carport behind a 6 foot timber fence
- Situated away from the city yet close enough to major amenities such as shopping precincts, parks, Ross River and public transport
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kelso, QLD 4815 priced between $130,000 and $230,000