28 Summerview Avenue Yarrabilba QLD 4207
Looking for a Shed ? Space and a Luxury Home ?28 Summerview Avenue, Yarrabilba
On offer to you is:
- Large open plan lounge and dining room with combustion fire place
- Gourmet kitchen with walk in pantry for the family Chef
- Separate media room to catch up on your favorite movies
- 4 Good size bedrooms plus study nock
- Master bedroom with walk through robe
- Ensuite with double sink and extra-large bath for relaxing
- Outdoor pergola overlooking low maintenance gardens
- Large flat, fully fence yard with side access for parking you boat this summer
- Double lock up garage plus off street parking
- Dont forget that Shed !
- All set on a 805m2 block
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, its an easy drive to the regions renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queenslands natural beauty.
Yarrabilba is a booming development; the estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibres. Yarrabilba Village is now open and includes the basic necessities within walking distance of your door step - services include: IGA, Doctor, Dentist, Hair Dresser, Pathology, Pizzerias, Chinese & Cafés plus additional retailers yet to open their doors. Coles is currently under construction is due to open in November 2017.
It really is a great place to call home the lifestyle on offer is attractive with the endless facilities available to residents including Darlington Parkland, Shaw Street Sporting Oval, Tennis Courts, Dog Park along with an opportune spot at Thom & Anns Deli/café for a cup of coffee or weekend breakfast.
Our currently tenant is calling this house their home for now but as their home is nearing closer to completion our investor owner want 28 Summerview Ave, Yarrabilba Sold !!
So dont delay as homes with these extras dont last long !!
- Sat, 23rd Sep 11:30AM – 11:50AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $320,000 and $590,000