28 Lamb Street Smithfield QLD 4878
Fully Renovated With Space & Central Location28 Lamb Street, Smithfield
Adults and Children to play separately.
The home is located in a quiet street, a few minutes' walk to James Cook University and backs onto bushland with no rear neighbours.
This practical home also offers:
- NEW kitchen, Totally NEW bathrooms, NEWLY painted render inside and out, NEW blinds throughout, NEW high quality fixtures and fittings throughout, NEW roof, NEW gutters, NEW
security gate offering total privacy, NEWLY painted walkways from gate to front door, NEW front door, NEW quality porcelain floor tiles throughout NEW Stainless fans throughout.
- Large Family size 10m X 4m Inground pool has private low maintenance gardens with space for outdoor lounges or gazebo
- Separate Media Room has glass doors to own private outdoor patio, timber feature shutters
- Second living and dining area has glass doors to another outdoor patio looking out to the rear yard and lovely bushland backdrop
- Kitchen has Caesar Stone benchtops, Breakfast Bar, New stainless Bosch dishwasher, Bosch oven, Bosch (Schott Ceran) glass cooktop, stainless / glass rangehood, new sink with mixer taps and views through to the rear patio and bushland backdrop
- Master Bedroom looks through to the inground pool and has new high quality ensuite with ceramic vanity top and built in robes
- All other bedrooms have built in robes whilst sharing the 3 way bathroom with separate stone bench vanity, Separate walk through shower with saturation shower rose, free standing deep feature bath and separate soft closing toilet
- Fully airconditioned and security screened throughout the home
- Welcoming front garden patio could be appreciated with outdoor lounge for another spot to retire when wanting to read a book or for some “Self-Time”
- Plenty of windows offer natural light throughout the home and the ability to capture cross breezes all year round
- New vertical blinds in living areas whilst the bedrooms all have new block-out roller blinds
- 2 separate linen storage areas
- Sizable laundry with 3rd linen storage area and broom cupboard
- Glass etched features above bedrooms for an added touch of style
- All outdoor living areas face east for afternoon shade and constant breezes
This home offers a deceptive view from the quiet street and should be seen to be appreciated. Private Open Homes will be arranged so simply email or call Greg for times that may suit your schedule.
Note: (Map provided through Google Maps)
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Smithfield, QLD 4878 priced between $350,000 and $650,000