28 Headland Road Sapphire Beach NSW 2450
Over half an acre (2542 m²) on the headland. 360° ocean and mountain views. Sapphire Beach Coffs Harbour28 Headland Road, Sapphire Beach
It is voted as one of the most livable places in the world (United Nations Bloom Awards 2002).
28 Headland Road, Sapphire Beach, NSW, 2450, AUSTRALIA is a unique and precious headland gem. Land size 2542 m² All photos used are shot on location.
Sea, beach, mountain and rainforest views are all directly available from the property and Sapphire Beach Headland.
- Littoral rainforest right out the back door to White Bluff Headland.
- Kilometres of unspoiled beach to the north and south.
- Beach walking and swimming right from the house.
- Mountain and rainforest views to the west.
- Car and walking access to rainforest and Australian bush.
- Whales going past can be seen from your verandah.
- Elevated land, 28 metres above sea level, flood- and tsunami-free.
There is so much to do in Sapphire Beach, Coffs Harbour.
- Explore the base of the Great Barrier Reef with its totally unique marine life.
- Visit the National Marine Science Centre Aquarium and Dolphin Marine Magic.
- Go fishing - rod, rock, beach or boat.
- Try scuba diving, sailing, parachute jumps, horse riding, motorbike rides and numerous other outdoor activities.
- Enjoy protected lifesaver-patrolled beaches.
Sapphire Beach Coffs Harbour has all the benefits of city life without the crowds or travel times.
- NBN Fibre Optic connection up to 100 Mbps.
- University, day-care, kindergarten, primary and secondary school diversity.
- Close to major shopping centres and airport.
There are multiple daily flights, including direct flights to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
Work in Sydney and live in Sapphire Beach, it is only a one hour commute to Sydney.
320km 3.5 hours to the Gold Coast
390km 4.0 hrs to Brisbane
540km 5.5 hours to Sydney
28 Headland Road Sapphire Beach Coffs Harbour is unique, with no equivalent properties on the east coast between Sydney and the Gold Coast.
Suitable for the buyer looking for exclusive property in an easily accessible location.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sapphire Beach, NSW 2450 priced between $1,900,000 and $3,500,000