28 Girrah Street Brendale QLD 4500
ULTRA MODERN LIVING! STYLISH RENOVATIONS + DECK + AIR CON28 Girrah Street, Brendale
Upstairs boast open plan living/dining with beautiful floating floor boards that flow throughout complimenting the stylish, ultra-modern kitchen offering stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and ample bench & cupboard space. The quality continues with fresh paint throughout, renovated bathroom and 3 generous size bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
The large front verandah is a perfect place to have your morning coffee, with a seamless flow from inside to out it provides the perfect place to relax after a hard day's work or entertain family & friends
Downstairs offers the perfect option for anyone looking for a dual living set-up. The functional layout provides spacious utility rooms that are currently being used as another living area/4th bedroom and large refurbished office with air conditioned and separate toilet. There is even the potential to run your own business from home with its own private entrance.
The backyard is pet and child friendly with plenty of space to play or room for a swing set, trampoline & pool. All of this in a peaceful pocket of Brendale, centrally located to local state and private schools, the new Eatons Hill Village, and only a short stroll to the ever popular Wantima Golf Course. Public transport into the City is only minutes from your door and Strathpine train station is less that 7 minutes away
Sure to impress, a home of this quality will not last long.
* 3 Generous size bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans (2 with air con), main bedroom has access to the front verandah
* Ultra modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances with plenty bench & cupboard space
* Air conditioning
* Renovated bathroom
* Freshly painted throughout
* Open living/dining area
* Beautiful floating floor boards
* Internal stairs
* Dual living potential or run your own business from home
* Utility space used as living area/4th bedroom with its own private entrance & entertaining area
* Utility space used as refurbished large office room with air conditioned
* Second toilet downstairs
* Rear insulated covered entertaining deck
* Large front covered verandah with refreshing cool breezes
* Re-sealed & painted roof
* New electrical switchboard and cabling
* Good size backyard with enough space for swingset, trampoline & pool
* Short stroll to Wantima Golf Course
* Only 5mins from Albany Creek & less that 7mins to Strathpine train station
* 663m2 Allotment
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Brendale, QLD 4500 priced between $350,000 and $650,000