28 Coorong Avenue Mundingburra QLD 4812
Hidden gem in the heart of leafy Mundingburra28 Coorong Avenue, Mundingburra
The design of the home was created with North Queensland living in mind with plenty of open plan living, generous sized rooms and a breezeway which ensures the home is kept cool year round. Outside you will discover established, low maintenance tropical gardens as well as a paved BBQ area where you can enjoy the singing birds, beautiful breezes and good company under the shade sail.
The family sized, timber kitchen features a gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher, plenty of storage and bench space and a movable central bench. The tastefully renovated bathroom provides room to move with a shower, toilet and large vanity.
- Three huge bedrooms - two with built in robes and split system air-conditioning
- Massive living space and dining area kept cool with a split system air-conditioner
- Kitchen is family sized with double door pantry, gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher and movable central bench
- Modern bathroom
- Internal laundry with ample storage and space
- 1 garage space
- Side access - with room for the caravan, boat or trailer
- Spacious undercover and secure outdoor entertaining area
- 607sqm allotment
- Bore pump
Don't delay in inspecting this beauty. Call Jodye at any time to arrange a viewing.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mundingburra, QLD 4812 priced between $250,000 and $460,000