274 Queen Street Maryborough QLD 4650
Home In One!274 Queen Street, Maryborough
With Truscott Park positioned between this property and the Mary River, this is ideal for those who have a passion for boats, water and fishing making this a must-see property. Truly a magnificent position offering Golfers a very short walk home from what is known as one of the very best regional courses in Queensland. Early morning or afternoon walks will be enjoyed on the 3km Ululah Walking circuit which encompasses our famous Golf Course as well as the magnificent and picturesque Ululah scenic park.
This home is nestled amongst the trees on a quiet street making it perfectly suited to those with an artistic flare and who find inspiration from bird life, flowering gardens and the beautiful Mary River as their backdrop.
- Three generous sized bedrooms - all with built-in robes
- Spacious open living area
- Ample built-in silky oak storage throughout
- Modern open plan dining / kitchen with access to an open entertainment area
- Kitchen with electric stove
- Breakfast bar
- Bathroom with separate shower and toilet
- Massive outdoor patio with adjustable sun/wind blinds
- In-ground pool
- Attached single lock-up garage
- Fenced 2,133m2 allotment with direct access to Trustcott Park
- Walk to Maryborough Golf Course and parklands
Buy yourself this lifestyle choice and be the envy of your family and friends this Christmas.
To arrange your inspection, please contact Tommy Pham today.
** Unless Sold Prior To Auction **
# This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only #
Property Code: 2005
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Maryborough, QLD 4650 priced between $210,000 and $390,000