273 West Botany Street Banksia 2216 NSW
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION BY GEORGE KAMBOUROGLOU 0422 421 111
Conveniently positioned this comfortable solid brick home features a versatile floor plan comprising of three natural light filled bedrooms, main with stunning serene private sunroom, classic timber flooring throughout and priceless period window detailing throughout.
With bright spacious interiors and providing multiple indoor and outdoor living options this residence has been designed for everyday family life and year round entertainment.
Enjoy established outdoor gardens and many memorable gatherings in your own family friendly private yard.
Set in the tranquil, tightly held suburb of Banksia this ideal family home ticks all the boxes and with exceptional future potential for modern rejuvenation or redevelopment it will not last long!
* Charming solid brick bungalow
* Spacious versatile floor plan, abundant in natural light and period detailing
* Multiple living spaces, causal and formal
* Three oversized bedrooms, main with additional sunroom
* Wide open original kitchen, ample storage, adjoining open flow dining
* Generous main bathroom, separate bath and shower, 2nd toilet with outdoor accessibility
* Deep side driveway to rear double car garage,
* Established lush outdoor gardens, spacious outdoor entertaining patio
* Located within 5 minutes to Rockdale Plaza, Rockdale and Arncliffe Station, popular local schools and parks
* Within 5 minutes of family friendly Brighton Le Sands beach and cosmopolitan caf culture
* Within 10 minutes of Sydney Airport
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Banksia, NSW 2216 priced between $690,000 and $1,270,000